- Provide first and second level application and/or technical support on HRMS Application.
- Understand, Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve incidents raised by customer through remote connection, phone, email and/or on-site visit.
- Provide timely response, follow-up and resolution to ensure all support activities are tracked and closed within stipulated SLA.
- Partner with the Quality Assurance / R&D Team internally and customer externally to identify issue, perform various testing to reproduce issues, and to deliver the program fix to the customers.
- Provide knowledge and best practices on the system functionality.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Assist in improvements to the support processes, supporting documentation and/or our software.
- Mentor and handhold Junior Application Support Consultant on the system knowledge and support processes.
- Relevant diploma or degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with 1+ years hands-on experience implementing or managing project.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in successfully implementing HRMS Products preferred; experience in HRIS Role, other HR Solutions, and/or understanding of HR business process may be considered.
- Strong analytical, problem identification and solving skills with solution focused mindset.
- Excellent communication skill and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines