The company specializes in providing international mobile data services to travellers. The company offers pre-paid SIM cards that provide high-speed data connectivity in over 100 countries worldwide.
Get to know your Role:
You will work closely with the Asian team and you will have an opportunity to work and learn from the international teams and share culture and experiences. You will need to be self-motivated and goal oriented. If you love traveling, Holafly is the right place for you to work.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a creative and strategic Marketing Leader to join our Asia team in one of our most interesting and high potential markets.
- Lead strategies and manage all marketing activities in Asia, including digital marketing, communications, campaign and advertising.
- Preparing, monitoring and reporting weekly, monthly reports on team goals.
- Drive long term vision for content marketing strategy building upon and constantly evaluating, positioning, and social media planning and activation.
- Ensure our brand message is clear and strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness. (such as, digital content, SEO, Influencer web pages/YouTube and promotional material)
- Oversee Marketing budgets with a focus on business development. Revenue generation and ROI.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas in Asia.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate international Marketing & Sale team to achieve Asia team goal.
- Proven +5 years of experience in a senior Digital Marketing Manager role leading APAC market.
- Experience in the telecom international roaming business would be a plus.
- Preferably with a Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications
- Creative thinker with excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (Other language would be a plus such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc)
- Experience in content marketing and execution
- Good understanding of social trends and the local media landscape.
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical mind.
- Experience in working with influencers would be a plus.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Highly Self-motivated, proactive and able to multitask, drive an effective team in dynamic environments.
- Ability to work with international teams, in different time zones.
- budget for annual digital training.
- Annual increase in monthly wage. (Based on performance and the company profit)
- 20 days paid vacation per year.
- Great company culture and international environment!
- Multiple office location-based (Madrid / Colombia / Perú / Bangkok)
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development!