* Acts as a single point of contact for all colleagues regarding IT issues and any other IT related questions. Provides multilingual support;
* Offers IT technical support via email, phone, and chat to all colleagues, by following the current procedures;
* Reviews all the open incidents raised during the day;
* Analyzes the impact of the incidents by communicating with the colleagues;
* Resolves or re - assigns the incidents using the defined escalation matrixes / the standard documentation and the standard templates available for the incidents;
* Gives feedback to the colleagues regarding the status of the incidents and makes sure all the activities performed for the resolution of the incidents are documented in Service Now
* Monitors several IT systems in order to prevent the occurrence of the recurrent incidents and minimize the impact for the colleagues.
* Responsible for the access management process - monitors and controls the rights that our users are having in the IT Systems in order to assure the security of our systems.
* Coordinate the request fulfilment process - create/ fulfil requests for colleagues for IT systems (PC Software, EC requests, file restore, AFIS accounts, IGET IT, L2L, etc);
* Involved in the analyse of the IT process and propose solutions for automatization of the manual tasks to improve the quality of our IT services.
* Involved in the transition process: participate at the requirements definition, testing and implementation
Asia Service Desk Agent