Our client is leading of OEM and Trading FMCG (Pharmaceutical /Health care) product
Working hybrid (2 days working at office)
Looking for jobs vacant as below;
Assistant accounting manager (deputy or successor manager)
Direct report: Accounting & Finance Manager Team: 7 persons
Location: Near MRT
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Finance and Accounting department (AP, AR, GL, Tax, Cash, etc.)
- Reviewing and approving all day-to-day accounting transactions, ensuring that transactions are captured in the proper accounts as specified in the Company's Accounting Policies.
- Supervising and coordinating with accounting staffs (Manage team 7 persons)in handling the accounting functions such as Account Lead, guide, support and develop the Finance and Accounting team.
- Payables, Account Receivables, fixed assets, Cashier, General Ledger and taxation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting to the management, auditors and revenue department.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the statutory and management financial statements.
- Support the development and implementation of a modern ERP (Future)in order to increase the effectiveness of the existing accounting and reporting systems as well as integrating all other functions within the same system (production, purchasing, sales, etc.).
- Provide financial analysis and strategic recommendations to the management to support the growth and profitability of the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- At least 5 years working experience with good analytical skill.
- Strong background on working with computer and accounting software.
- Strong in Excel
- Accounting Program: Express / Navision
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to 097 919-3139 or more information
Aornpreeya.f [@] Manpower.co.th
you can click "Apply" via jobsDB if you confirm to apply promptly.