Assistant Operation Manager
Fixed Allowance (after probation 119 days)
- Housing 1,000 THB/month
- Travel 1,500 THB/month
Working day: Mon-Sat 09:00-17:00
Location: WHA Chonburi
Report: General Manager Operations (Male, 60 years old)
Sub: 3 persons
- Secretary all Operating Personnel
Probation: 119 days
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
2. Project management level at least for 5 years.
3. Male only
4. Age 30-40 years old
The following must have the approval of the Managing Director
- Discharging of any staff.
- All promotions to salary positions.
- Annual reviews and bonuses.
- Any changes in benefit programs and/or work practices.
- Any changes to corporation policy.
- Any signing of new contracts.
- Signing of any contract or corporation documents committing the company to liability.
- Operate with in approved yearly operating budget.
- Control all operating expenses, establish and maintain record control systems in place for long-term controls.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers through routine personal contact.
- In conjunction with Bangkok Office to approve all hiring of operating personnel including testing and screening practices.
- In conjunction with Bangkok Office and Managing Director review to approve all termination of operating personnel.
- Establish regular staff and employee meetings.
- Setup safety, security, operating office and operation standards and procedures in writing and implementation.
- Establish operating procedures, in writing, for all jobs, which will conform to ISO requirements. (ISO 9001, ISO 14001and ISO 45001)
- Approve, in writing, all operating schedules and hourly practices.
- In conjunction with Managing director in all negotiations for outside contractor and equipment hire.
- Direct the day to day operations and encourage individuals to make decisions themselves.
- Training and development of all operational personnel, in conjunction with Human Resources Department Bangkok.
- Approve all expenditures for the Operations Department, up to level of authority.
- Work with Managing director with future business development opportunities.
- Work with Operations Manager to establish achievable and realistic budgets.
- Work with Office Manager to established standardized report formats.
- Appraise each employee's annual performance and seek final approvals from Managing Director.
- Recommendations for promotion training, special assignments and pay increases.
- Assist Managing Director with preparation of a development and succession plan for all Staff and Managers.
- Participate as a member of Company's Quality Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001and ISO 45001) working party and internal quality audit team.
- Investigate and report all accident.
- Keeps work area and equipment clean.
- Identifies and correct problem before they occure.
- Understands product and service specification.
- Social Security
- Life & Health Insurance (after probation 119 days)
- PVD 5% (after probation 119 days)
- Annual leave 6 days (after probation 119 days)
- Fixed Bonus 1 month
Interview: Online or F2F with GM + MD
This position is New.
The client use only Manpower. (Type: A)