- Receive policies and goals to carry out the process of developing a strategic plan at the organizational unit responsible.
- Supervise and oversee work, distribute targets, establish indicators and assign main responsible persons, as well as communicate the goals of the department to superiors and monitor progress.
- Prepare and review reports, summarizing monthly/quarterly/yearly production planning.
- Collaborate with related departments in production planning, verify and prepare, including establishing methods and procedures for the production planning department to align with sales and marketing plans.
- Control the production process, resource utilization, audit production, and employee work.
- Verify the actual production output against the established production plan and adjust the plan as needed to meet urgent production demands.
- Report problems, propose solutions and improvements, and suggest preventive measures to superiors.
- Develop a plan to improve the work skills of employees to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor that are necessary for the job position.
- Educational Background Bachelors in Industrial manufacturing, textile industry, or related field
- 5+ Years of experience in Garment or Lean relate position
- General knowledge in Garment, Textile and Lean concept
- Ability to perform productivity calculation of Factory
- Good interpersonal with Leadership material plus ability to work under high pressure
- Experience working in Garment or textile in a big plus
- Ability to communicate both in Thai and English
- Advance level of Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table)
Location: Relocate to Cambodia