To supply products to dealers, superstores, and modern trade establishments, with the aim of bolstering top-line revenue growth, enhancing customer acquisition levels, and optimizing profitability. Additionally, the role involves diligent team performance monitoring and providing support when necessary.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in any field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in retail sales management, particularly in the sale of computers.
- Demonstrate proficiency in speaking Lao and English, good command of Thai.
- 70% of travelling is a requirement, thus, having a car and a valid driver's license is essential.
- Strong in Microsoft Office.
- Present, promote and sell products to the existing dealer & Super store & Modern Trade.
- Monitor stock and sell out to generate more sales.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reaching out to customers leads through weekly visits.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the potential of market, track sales and status reports.
- Continuously improve through feedback.