Assistant Key Account Manager
location: Sathorn (BTS - Surasak)
Salary: Base salary (negotiation) + commission
- Develop strategies and prepare campaigns with Merchandising Manager.
- Able to plan and analyze customers' OTB budget and liaise with customers on merchandising plans.
- Manage stocks in retail stores and warehouses.
- Monitor stock movement and propose markdowns, promotions, price changes, etc.
- Coordinating with internal team and customers.
- Undertake tactical actions to hit KPIs.
- Support execution of in-season activities which include repeat orders, markdowns & consolidation.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to support brand and visual merchandising direction to customers.
- Assist in forecast profits/sales and yearly budget planning.
- Being aware and informative on competitors' performance.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned.