- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Initial business development activities and engage partner & stakeholder to formulate and prepare competency readiness toward business launch and future scale up.
- Foster and develop subordinates for career development.
- Promote marketing strategy and activities for appropriate company branding.
- Annual budgeting, planning resources to support company objective.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Logistics, Marketing or related field.
- Higher 5 years' experience in sales, marketing, or business development roles in 3PLs industry with a proven track record of driving profitability.
- Understanding of logistic process, transportation and warehouse management systems.
- Resilient and adaptable: reacts to change, ambiguity, and uncertainty with openness and confidence; leads swiftly and effectively.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptional computer & presentation skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language.
- Able to travel across country