Marketing and Sales
- Keep abreast of the market demand in the area of services.
- Determine what specific markets will cultivate.
- Develop an annual marketing plan.
- Keep abreast of issues and trends (current and future) in the market place.
- Develop leads and follow them up with the Business Unit Managers and/or other appropriate person.
- Prepare proposals and assist the Business Unit Manager in technical & proposal preparation.
- Client maintenance during and after completion of assignments.
- Participation during the contract's negotiating stag
- Create and/or assist in the creation of sales tools and promotion materials.
- Maintain record and control system to alert appropriate individuals to make contacts and conduct other marketing activities.
- Chair the Marketing Meeting and issue the requested report.
- Create an efficient BD Network.
- Propose business plan annually for approval by Chief Executive Officer.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the Department.
- Execute the plan as approved.
- Timely submission of reports.
- Liaise and co-operate with the Business Unit Managers and Managers effectively and in a professional manner.
- When necessary/appropriate, provide technical and managerial input to projects.
- Attend the monthly Management Meetings.
- With the assistance from Financial Services Department, produce cost reports of business development.
- Manage efficient and timely submission of time sheets of all staff within the department to Financial Services for processing. Ensure accurate and correct booking of hours by all staff under supervision
- Establish and implement quality control system/procedure for all works related to business development.
- Oversee efficient safekeeping of files, notes, reference materials, texts, catalogues, related to the leads and proposals.
- Promote maximum reuse of data.
- Ensure company's standard prints, forms, color code, presentation materials etc. are strictly followed/utilised.
- Appoint/manage subcontracts when justified based on direction and procedures by the Chief Executive Officer.