We are specifically looking for someone with outstanding English communication skills and has a keen interest in sustainability challenges. The person should be flexible and willing to support on different projects. A background in, or affinity with, sustainability, agriculture or carbon is considered an advantage.
- University degree (master) in environmental science, sustainability, or other relevant areas.
- 3 year working experience on the before mentioned topics.
- Affinity/interest in agriculture.
- Willingness to cooperate in international teams.
- Background in sustainability and carbon/GHG emissions.
- Background in Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs).
- Willingness to actively support in the development of the business
- Interested to coordinate projects with multiple partners and colleagues.
- Fluent in English (and Thai) and excellent in writing English and reporting in English.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 033-135014 ext.3404 or 081-1049290
Contact person Khun Darika Suwanmanee - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554