- Acting as a finance business partner with the country managing director, operation managers, and general managers as a member of the management team.
- Executing the company's financial strategy and adhere to the budgets for each business department.
- Ensure that all the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
- Drive and co-ordinate the period-end closing activities.
- Ensure the accounts are recorded in accuracy and reported on-time, with quality and in full compliance.
- Supervise financial assistants in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, and payroll, etc.
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions.
- Manage adhoc special projects as required by the business.
- Compilation of external reporting per the statutory requirement.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field.
- Strong experience in managing country commercial finance with MNC company and the services industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge in handling operation management and implementing system and workprocess in accounting and finance field.
- Strong leadership skills and very strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive with strong people management skills and the ability to collaborate with other departments, business units, and regional and global teams.
- Very good command in English.