- Designs the continuous improvement (CI) goals and strategies by applying the Lean Six Sigma for improving the operation and non-operation in the organization.
- Create formal methodologies for building, executing, and sustaining continuous improvement programs.
- Provide the Yearly CI activities execution plan, communication plan, and countermeasures for manufacturing to ensures that project goals are met and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Take the lead on executing all CI activities and performance enhancement to accomplish business objectives.
- Leads process improvement base CI workshops to drive ideas and solutions.
- Collaborate with CI regional and corporate team for the Continuous Improvement activities execution.
- Able to work with key business stakeholders to build a CI environment to support a change management program.
- Consult with key business stakeholders for the CI activities carry on.
- Work closely with all management to create a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide leadership and motivation to site personnel to implement Lean Six Sigma.
- Deliver performance results that directly contribute to site and corporate site performance.
- Others that assigned by immediate supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years experience in Lean Six Sigma and operational discipline environmental.
- Leadership and Strategic management skill.
- Conflict management.
- People and Motivation skill.
- Constantly striving for improved performance.
- Good command in English.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408