Position: Corporate Finance Officer
Solar Cell Solution & Engineering Service
1. Control the project budget as specified. Validate costs and budgets with the goal of maximizing profits.
2. Liaise with the Project Management Team for weekly updates or any changes to the project nature.
3. Understand project requirements and coordinate with relevant departments to capture project goals.
4. Understand and analyze how to improve project execution. profitability and reduce the associated risks.
5. Update and report on the financial status of each project upon request and weekly.
6. Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
CFO (Chif financial officer)
Project Engineer, Accounting, BD, Procurement, Work Permit
Mon - Fri, 9 am. - 6 pm.
After Probation: (119 days)
Bangkok (Near BTS / MRT)
Back to job search