- Job responsibilities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management.
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management.
- Review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers.
- Classify costs accurately.
- Generate PPV reports and analyze findings.
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate.
- Maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets.
- Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field required.
- proven experience in general accounting or cost accounting
- General familiarity with the apparel industry preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing a plus