- Bachelor's degree in Quality Management, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Experience with handling Customer quality/technical complaints, with 8D method [international exposure, work with different locations, English skills, understanding for different cultures.
- Experience as project lead, with certain level of decision making, and can work independently.
- Leadership to guide and help others, ability to make decision.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff, good team player.
- Totally understanding Japanese OEM environments and cultures.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 5 years in the Automotive/Electronic Industries.
- International exposure with different cultures, work with different physical/ virtual locations.
- Good knowledge of international standards [ISO9001, IATF16949, AIAG core tool, VDA, etc.], good grasp of whole product life cycle or design and development, or production and manufacturing skills.
- Strong curiosity to investigate & improve things with logical thinking.
- Good computer skills (i.e. Excel, database, PowerPoint
- Customer contact for Nissan / Mitsubishi in handling of customer complaints (0-Km, Field) for Bosch products: car infotainment.
- Coordination with production plants, investigation department for analysis and on time report submission.
- Reporting of customer satisfaction status, quality alerts
- Visit to customer on Q-related issues / customer support in special activities (Go & See, Reprogramming etc.)
- Attend periodical quality meetings with key stakeholders and the customers.
- Quality Statistics, Reporting / MIS reporting / Warranty management (reconciliation)
- Coordinate on customer audit preparation & follow up corrective action.
- Monitoring and reduction of external defect costs (EDC)
- Coordination with Sales Quality and Warranty team regarding warranty issues & serious complaints.
- Coordinate with Project Manager for Customer PPAP/ISIR collection & PPAP submission / responsible for following up customer feedback/release.
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 033-135-014 ext.3401
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai
Sr.Professional & Executive Consultant ( Engineering & Manufacturing Vertical )