- Responsible for executing a full scale of customer service activities for company customers including customer service operations, process development, execution of business strategy, and customer & client interaction/business partnership. This role primarily supports export customer service functions.
- This position will work closely with regional and global internal partners as well as external customers based in America and Asia Pacific.
- Solves day-to-day problems by executing a full scale of customer service activities with some oversight (i.e. sales order processing / scheduling, customer complaints, payments, purchasing).
- Executes on fulfillment of customer orders/sample requests and customer related administration requests efficiently.
- Applies a comprehensive understanding of customer service practices and procedures to identify areas of improvement and cost management deficiencies to strengthen customer relationships.
- Ensures customer problems are resolved promptly and customers are satisfied.
- Prepares correspondence to secure additional customer information to resolve customer disputes.
- Accountable for order management for assigned geography and provides backup for colleagues, to include but not limited to taking orders, coordinating schedule with the plant, completing necessary documents, scheduling, and invoicing.
- Supports order entry for international orders including FCL, LCL and airfreight.
- Files and maintains customer records.
- Verifies order completeness and accuracy against purchase orders.
- Ensures compliance with contractual obligations including pricing agreements and letters of credit.
- Supports other team members as needed
2.Logistics Administration/ Order Management
- Coordinates logistic activities for both air, rail, and ground/water (LCL and FCL) to ensure order fulfillment goals are achieved.
- Coordinates load planning and allocation of product as directed using Enterprise System.
- Creates shipping documentation (proforma invoices, FedEx, and other documents).
- Provides necessary documents to forwarders/customers for shipments including invoice, packing list, and bill of lading.
- Monitors container shipment and shipping document status.
- Ensures customers orders are within the planned strategy provided to customer service by the commercial organization.
- Supports planning and execution of replenishment to international warehouses as applicable.
- Partners with external logistics and documentation business partners.
3.Additional Projects and Responsibilities
- Pricing & Analysis
- Buy Back / Diversions
- Customer Setups & Customer Accounts
- Warehouse Partnership
- Service Center Email
4.Environmental, Health & Safety Leadership
- Operates safely within company policies, procedures and governmental regulations and fully participates in and champions company Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) Programs.
- Ensures the EH&S Programs are being followed and provides a safe working environment to our employees and customers.
- Accountable for building a strong safety culture and actively pursues it on a daily basis; identifies unsafe behaviors and conditions and intervenes to mitigate incidents.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 8 years experience in supply chain or logistics especially in customer service and logistics task.
- Native Thai, fluent in English and Mandarin language is required.
- Able to adapt working hour to America and Asia Pacific local time as well as hybrid work (Work from anywhere and work from the office is required).
- Proficient various computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite / SAP. Requires use of office equipment such as computers, fax machines, telephones, and copiers.
- Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships, understand our business and our customer's business, demonstrate intelligent flexibility and business judgment.
- Supports company vision and values through project / teamwork. Promotes cooperation within the team and between teams.
- Strong customer focus and service orientation with the ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors at all levels in a cross-cultural setting.
- Understands the plans for meeting the business strategy and objectives, and how it relates to daily activities.
- Demonstrates speed and flexibility as appropriate in responding and adapting to changes.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a challenging and developing environment; willingness to take on new responsibilities as our business evolves.
- Able to travel both domestic and oversea when required.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
44/59 Room no.302 Moo 11, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Jaru Sritin (Professional and Executive Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-049599 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554