- Analyze new market trends, explore business opportunities and market segments to design relevant ecommerce models for all company's products in each ecommerce channel.
- Conduct researches including but not limited to industry research, customer behavior research, and competitor research to identify market gap for company's existing products and potential new product development.
- Monitor, compile and report sales performance as well as develop sales forecast for on-and-off buying seasons including all campaigns period in each channel.
- Create distribution plan proposals and align with internal stakeholders such as local sales, marketing, program management, supply chains & logistics, finance and legal as well as with other matrix functions.
- Liaise between internal resources and external vendors to create data set for ecommerce channel such as product information, product fitment, application, images, etc. and ensure that products are simple to find as part of online product management.
- Optimize inventory availability in advance of all active and planned site launches, site updates, marketing campaigns, site campaigns for both direct ecommerce and indirect ecommerce.
- Cooridnate and communicate product and pricing changes to e-tailers, ecommerce enablers, aggregators and the customer support team.
- Identify areas of underperformance, lagging process and bottle neck and develop strategies to improve.
- Monitor benchmark competitors online sales performance and their ecommerce activities and design necessary plans for company's own ecommerce business to stay relevant and competitive.
- Develop an in depth understanding of customer requirements in products and services offered in company's ecommerce channels.
- Coordinate with a marketing team and external marketing agencies to ensure that the ecommerce sales strategies are supported by acquisition strategy for all trafficked channels including SEO, Pay-perClick, Affiliates and Event Marketing.
- Collaborate with a marketing team and external vendors to design integrated marketing plans and offand-on platform campaigns to improve the effectiveness and conversions of all ecommerce channels.
- Ownership of on-site search, with responsibility to set up tracking system, monitor and analyze store navigation and customer journey, disseminate insights to other functional teams and design improvement or remedial strategies.
- Bachelor or Master of Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Information Technology & Business or related fields.
- Professional experience in the field of ecommerce or digital sales > 5 years
- Strong English proficiency in both written and speaking
Qualified candidates, please contact K. Patsakorn 081-104-8993 Mon-Fri