Our client is "International school"
Looking for "Director of Admission" with candidate as qualification below;
Salary package 100K - 150K
Location Rangsit - Pathumthani
Looking for "Head of Admission student recruitment"
Working day: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Holidays: Total Paid Holidays per year - 40 days - inclusive of all Thai public holidays
- Be the first point of contact for new parents inquiring about the school
- Promote the school and attract new students by maintaining working relationships with
- Corporate HR
- International connecting network
- Internally, will need to work across multiple groups at the school. Must work closely and align goals with
- Director of Admissions
- Accounting and finance
- Head of Marketing
- Understanding of the international student market
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing
- Set enrolment goals for the admissions team and help them reach those goals
- Oversee day-to-day parent inquiries, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market enabling continuous iteration and improvement of the new enrolment processes.
- Abel to attend to educational event for international market esp. ASIAN merket
- Monitor all sales channels; admissions inbox, direct calls, walk-in.
- Read and respond to all email communication with prospective and current parents efficiently.
- Coordinate all admissions assessments, tours and other admissions related tasks and activities
- Manage and oversee current enrolment numbers at the school.
- Work with finance and the administration team to forecast future enrolment.
- Provide weekly enrolment and admissions reports to the senior management team.
- Continuously iterate on and improve upon the admissions and onboarding processes to be more efficient
- Must effectively communicate our value propositions through every family touchpoint.
- A Bachelor's degree
- Marketing, Business Administration, or related field a plus, but not required
- Education, or related field a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Bangkok market a plus, but not required
- A strategic, data-driven mindset
- Personable, friendly, and comfortable to speak with 3rd parties for most of the day
- Hands on experience of successfully training and leading others
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of (digital) marketing is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, can handle many tasks at the same time
- Flexibility: the ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment and work with colleagues at all levels
Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications including
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details more information Aornpreeya.f [@] Manpower.co.th ติดกัน
you can click "Apply" via jobsDB if you confirm to apply promptly.