Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products.
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards.
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes.
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems.
- Summarize data and report on test results.
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A degree in Electrical Engineering (MSc is a plus)
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Basic level of English.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 25K (Max)
- Working day: Mon-Fri (08.00 - 17.00)
- Provident Fund
- Fixed allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 002 0243 / 065 727 3005
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554