- Being responsible for overall Production/maintenance in the engineering department for the beverage plant PET line & Glass line, with utility, beverages, and processing lines, to support and maintain production as per AOP.
- Leading Production/maintenance team to engage role and responsibility to ensure all functions under maintenance and smooth operation.
- Driving Production/Maintenance team for quick break down maintenance problem solving and support PM activities, support production output achieves AOP.
- Ensuring compliance by the department to all Quality, Safety, and Environmental Programs (GMP, ISO, HACCP, FSSC, ISO45001, etc.) of the Plant.
- Internalizing within the department, Corporate Vision, Core Values, and Quality Policy.
- Monitoring the Production/maintenance activities, quality, delivery, and cost control for Production/maintenance.
- Reviewing and finalizing maintenance records to ensure that all activities are accomplished.
- Initiating machine improvements and corrective actions in the Utilities, Processing Beverage, and Processing Lines areas.
- Approving requisition of spare parts, materials, and supplies for plant maintenance.
- Reviewing and appraising skills and performance of subordinates for endorsement to the Technical Manager and developing ways for further improvement.
- Explaining interpreting and implementing company policies and regulations involving all personnel under the department in order to get their support and to advise harmonious and effective working relationships of personnel for the maintenance team.
- Providing appropriate counsel to subordinates. Coaching for proper guidance in connection with their functions and responsibilities.
- Assisting the Technical Manager in the preparation of Maintenance and Operating budgets, feasibility studies, long-range objective settings, and technical training programs.
- Studying, and approaching new technology to improve plant maintenance required, plans and providing mechanical & electrical designs, machine layout & specification, and other technical requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in food science, or Food Engineer, or Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or related engineering field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Engineering/Production experience from an FMCG manufacturing company with experience at the managerial level.
- Good knowledge of food / Beverage manufacturing process.
- Organizational skills required to manage multiple maintenance tasks. Interpersonal skills are required to function with the maintenance and inter-departmental teams, including the engineering team.
- Confident self-starter with decision-making abilities and result-oriented. Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Must have an excellent verbal and written communication skill set.
- Energetic and detail oriented.
- Good English communication skills.