- Troubleshooting, inspection, and identifying equipment technical issues.
- Providing technical support for spare parts sales, service, and maintenance work
- Inspecting, Monitoring, analyzing related systems and machinery.
- Interpreting results and running tests to make recommendations for spares and upgrades.
- Maintaining, calibrating, repairing, updating and improving existing faulty machinery.
- Fluently in speaking Thai and English
- Bachlor degree in the field of Mechatronics will be advantage.
- Experienced in the field at least 3-5 years, preferably in filling machines
- Knowledge in PLC/HMI & PC Program will be advantage.
- Knowledge of circuit control, PLC programming, pneumatics, and electrical schematics/wiring.
- Driver's license is required
- Available to travel for business within SEAO and other regions.