Responsibility: The Assistant Management Accountant is principally responsible for assisting the Management Accountant in providing detailed analysis of the financials of the company compared to Budget and Outlook, complemented by comprehensive commentaries to assist with understanding of the financial figures, key trends and potential cost saving opportunities observed. The Assistant Management Accountant will also work closely on activities that focus on New Business Acquisition, Productivity and Non-Productivity Inventory. Support financial calculation for productivity / cost improvement project.
- Prepare costing, financial program result for business case, VAVE project etc. and bridge. Monitoring/update program margin with Plant controller.
- Annual budget, monthly forecast, 5-year strategic plan process.
- Perform financial analysis on Forecast vs. Operating results for monthly causal report.
- Preparing Yearly standard co rate.
- Verify accuracy of yearly standard cost and reconciliation Co Rate report.
- Work with Plant on updating Volume /Stock by weekly basis (LTM), provide report with explanation for any significant changes.
- Work closely and support plant transactional (AR/AP/GL/FA), monitor/review to ensure all entries are properly recorded.
- Work closely and support reconciliation report, improving the quality of account reconciliation.
- Analyzing Purchase Price Variance and other Material variances, highlighting items with significant adverse variances to identify action plans.
- Monitoring plant expense as Consumable, Packaging, Repairs and Maintenance and Short Life Tooling usage, identifying any miscoding to expenses, high levels of consumption and exceptional costs.
- Preparation of journal entries for month end closing.
- Support focusing on stock PS/NPS provisions, ensure the provisions are calculated properly and align with Company policy.
- Review Financial report in One stream. Ensure data have been uploaded from local system (QAD) to iDash/iFin/One stream properly.
- Understand cost changes, product mix and impact on Gross Margins during the month.
- Coordinating physical inventory counts; PPE count as needed.
- Identify plant Risk and OPP. Ensure all items are tracked for actions required and are covered in Outlook.
- Work as business partners to other functions to focus on key improvement initiatives.
- Assisting Plant controller with special projects, as needed.
- Fully support on internal & external audit activities.
- Bachelor's Degree of Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Have experience in Costing/Financial experience work at least 5 years.
- Direct experience in Taxation, BOI knowledge.
- Good worksheet skill and specific accounting software and/or MRP system e.g. QAD MFG-Pro, is preferable.
- Good communication in English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349