- Develop the company's annual capital plan and manage it dynamically.
- Prepare the company's fund-raising plan and do a good job in cost control.
- According to the company's annual business strategy, formulate the annual, quarterly, and monthly work plans of the department, and supervise and manage the implementation of the plan.
- Collection and summary of the monthly capital plan.
- Others jobs that relative to accounting and finance.
- Fluently in English speaking (Preferred in Chinese).
- Background in Accounting, finance, economics, management, and other related majors.
- Have a qualification certificate of CPA, or CPA
- More than 3-5 years of financial management experience.
- Familiar with Thailand's national financial policies, relevant fiscal and taxation laws and regulations, corporate financial systems and processes, accounting computerization and other professional knowledge.
- Strong ability of cost management, risk control and financial analysis.
- Strong organization, coordination and communication skills can ensure the smooth development of various work.
- Excellent planning/budget management ability, able to coordinate resources and control related expenses in the process.
- 6 days per week (8 hours per day)