- Oversee full aspects of accounting functions, policies and processes related to Accounting and Financial function.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations.
- Manage reporting and analysis process including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and review deck preparation.
- Partner with operations and teams to identify areas for improvement to guide costs down and reduce working capital as much as possible.
- Promote focus by maintaining accurate financial models, clear standard work documentation and encouraging an environment of transparency and accountability.
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly and yearly account closing and the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and produce financial reports or statements.
- Liaising with an internal / external auditor and related government department (Revenue Department, Ministry of Commerce).
- Strong understanding of Thai tax regulation, such as withholding tax: PND3, PND53, and PND54 (double Tax Agreement), Corporate income tax.
- Manage banking relationships, cash holdings and foreign exchange hedging in line with corporate policies and procedures.
- Coach and on- board new members of the team in ways of working and processes.
- Exceptional communication skills: Be able to convey or exchange complex information .
- Strong interpersonal: Full supervisory responsibilities, contributing to the motivation/
development of the team through professional leadership. Mentors junior team members.
- Strong collaborator: Ability to function well in a team environment.
- Leadership skills: Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial
processes are being used.
- Analytical skills: Able to use judgment based on the analysis of information to calculate the risks of an investment, and adept at taking action and finding solutions.
- Ability to work independently: Able to work independently and takes initiative.
- Technological skills: Strong excel skills and proficient user of finance software.
- Attention to detail: Must be able to maintain accuracy when dealing with numbers.
- Multitasking skills: Capable of managing multiple time sensitive priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent commitment to job: Consistently shows urgency, courtesy and patience. Ensures the quality of the tasks/services provided by self and others.
- Act as an entrepreneur
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Economics or other quantitative discipline. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 8+ years in a progressive Operations controlling role, ideally in a consumer products or food/beverage manufacturing and distribution business.
- 8-10 years Financial Accounting, with hands-on experience managing banking, Tax, Substantial experience in SAP.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
- Participation in large-scale capital projects.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Experience in financial analysis, data integrity maintenance & systems such as SAP.
- Experience managing a P&L, core financial planning role.
- Experience in the FMCG business environment will be an advantage.
- Comfortable making rapid assessments of basic business operations, trends and variances;
subsequently, able to transfer that knowledge into relevant financial recommendations.
- Experience being hands-on ERP (preferably SAP), Data Warehouse and Consolidations and
- Reporting tool experience and business analysis (SAP).
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles