FINANCE & ACCOUNTING OFFICER
Specialty chemical manufacturers for global aviation, industrial manufacturing and maintenance markets.
* Handle full set of Account Payables function including local and foreign vendors.
* Ensure transaction records related to TFRS and company's policy.
* Oversee taxation (Input Tax, WHT, Double Tax Agreement) comply to Thai's tax statutory once posting into SAP.
* Review the accuracy and completeness documents support AP vouchers to be ready for payment.
* Record outgoing transaction reference from the bank statement details.
* Follow up and filing Vouchers, Receipt, Tax Invoice from vendors for Tax claims.
* Coordinate with the bank and vendors if WHT certificates submitted to vendors successfully.
* Prepare and review report for month end closing related to AP function.
* Response partial reconciliation GL related to AP function.
* In charge of company Fixed Asset controller and record monthly depreciation.
* Monitor and update Company's Leases information in template.
* Prepare monthly report of Cheques and Duty Stamp movement.
* Other assignment from Finance and Admin Manager.
Finance & Administration Manager.
Tambol Rachathewa, Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Mon - Fri (5-days working)
08.00 - 17.00
Benefits & welfares
· Variable Bonus based on individual and company performance.
· Provident Fund
· Medical Insurance
Back to job search