- Provide support to all the accounting/finance matters of a manufacturing company.
- Full accounts closing including managing daily transaction tasks of AP, AR, GL and VAT and withholding tax filing.
- Handle BOI report and statutory audit.
- Control and monitor all the payments through bank.
- Monitor the budget, forecast and prepare monthly management reports, cash flow forecast, capex spending tracking, costing reports such as DL hours, labor/manufacturing efficiency and material variance analysis and project P&L reports etc;
- Prepare the transfer price model and advise the appropriate transfer price.
- Report to the local general manager and HK HQ finance.
- Improve the ERP system and financial reporting system.
- Able to work independently.
- Deal with other assignments assigned by superior.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related fields
- CPD License
- Over 10 years of relevant manufacturing accounting experience
- Responsible, hardworking, attention to detail, analytical mind and ability to work under pressure
- Good command in spoken & written English and Thai
- Computer literacy: MS office, Excel, ERP system