Head of Finance & Controlling Position:
Head of Finance & Controlling be responsible for the cost accounting, inventory control and variance analysis, the accounting closing, the financial reporting, cash flow forecasting, budgeting and taxation
- Manage and organize all the activities of the cost accounting function.
- Series-production profitability analysis (monthly).
- Series-production cost analysis and making proposals for improvement.
- Analyzing and Creating Material Cost Calculations (=Standard Costs) incl. verifying BOM, routing and other consumable costs with R&D and production (also in SAP).
- Monthly cost center reporting to the management.
- Support team members and introduce booking policy.
- Analyzing the variance between actual sales volume, price, annual deduction and its assumption in sales contract.
- Monthly sales reporting per product and customer.
- Support rolling forecast and annual forecast.
- Monitoring of the contribution margins for existing and new products.
- Estimate production costs and contribution margins of new products.
- Support SAP setup for both budget and actual control.
- Support SAP manual in writing.
- Work with Production/Purchasing/Logistic to ensure tight internal controls on inventory are existed over purchasing, receiving, issuing, invoicing and inventory physical count.
- Key person in timely and accurate preparation of the month end closing and to ensure all balance sheet and other reconciliations are completed.
- Prepare cash flow forecasting to ensure that cash forecasts are robust.
- Preparation of the financial reporting and monthly group package.
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Monitor and follow up on CAPEX projects and spending with variance analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in finance and accounting, working experience in multinational company environments.
- Solid SAP skills (FI, CO, MM) and strong computing skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- High proficiency in MS Excel (including formula).
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349