- Recruit personnel for responsible agencies To be consistent with the company's main policy
- Prepare information to record working hours (Time Attendance) of employees for use in calculating and preparing wages, compensation, and benefits for employees. Including coordinating the organization of promotion examinations for personnel in various departments.
- Receive and promote policies, strategic plans, projects, and various activities from the central government and apply them to create a good organizational culture. Maintain skilled personnel Create motivation to work and reduce employee turnover rates
- Serve as an intermediary in mediating disputes, protests, and complaints of personnel in the organization to end them quickly.
- Provide facilities and providing various basic services Including arranging a good place and environment in the organization, such as providing cafeteria services. Supervising buildings, locations, and vehicles to support the work of personnel to receive services. Have good hygiene, happiness and safety at work.
- Participate in creating personnel development plans. Including creating growth opportunities for employees according to the policies, directions and regulations set by the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in relating filed
- Able to communicate in English
- At least 2-3 years in HR role
Professional formation Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408