- Be knowledgeable in terms of business and program development processes to support the main business stakeholder.
- Support the full employee lifecycle for the perimeter of responsibility (from onboarding to exit interviews)
- Coordinate with the HRBP and HRM of the different countries in case of international assignment.
- Collaborate with functions heads in their organizational design together with HRM and HRD
- Keep a good working environment and employee engagement being responsive and supportive.
- Ensuring engagement is maintained and managers act in a way that involves their staff
- Managing the relationship between the organization and unions or employee bodies.
- Provide employee information and approach when negotiating with union committee.
- To create and conduct initiatives plan/program/activities to increase employee satisfaction and engagement or raise culture awareness of employees.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in political science, Law, Human resource, Industrial & Organizational Psychology or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in union relations, engagement or culture filed of multi-national
- Strong knowledge of labor law.
- Fluency in both Thai and English, both spoken and written
- International mindset & Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected
salary with contact details to:
Attn: Ms. Thitiporn Watanakit - Recruitment Consultant, Tel: 080-0715568 (Aom)
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150