Report to HR Manager
Working Hours: M-F, 8.30-17.30 hrs.
Human Resources Sector:
- Manage and control of all internal human resources functions of the company in order to support the business growth and company objectives.
- Supervise, monitor and improve recruitment and training activities. Also, conduct the training needs analysis in order to determine all the training that needs to be completed in a certain period to allow employees to complete their job as effectively as possible.
- Ensure and formulate appropriate welfare and benefits policies to facilitate good employee relations.
- Lead HR Strategies, HR Organization Development, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Learning and Development, Performance Management, HR Information System and Budget Planning of the Department.
- Manage and supervise to carry out the regulations in matters of pertaining to Manpower, Labor Law, generally and in particular, the Company Regulations.
- Supervise to carry out the Personnel Administration (Attendance, Annual Leave, Permission, Medical Reimbursement, Warning Letter, etc.). Also, issue announcements and counseling for any problems for employees.
- Create excellent and well-mannered working relationships in the company, also interdepartmental communication.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources is an advantage.
- At least 8 years of working experience in Human Resources (HRD, HRM).
- At least 5 years of working experience in Management Level.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills and able to work under pressure
- Strong leadership and management skill, excellent interpersonal and communication skill, negotiation skill, team oriented, detailed and result oriented, responsible, proactive and initiative
- Good English communication skills, computer literacy and HR programs