- Provide tester support to production
- Monitor product test yields and feedback to related parties for corrective action in a prompt and timely manner.
- Collaborate with Debug team to find root cause of low yields.
- Verify that test equipment (hardware & software) is in proper working condition, and not the root cause of low yields.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to improve test yield and reduce scraps.
- Document, control and maintain existing test production hardware and software (Including routine preventive maintenance and calibration on test equipment).
- Set up new test equipment (hardware & software), buy-off procedure before releasing to production.
- Document and update the test procedures.
- Provide training of test process to production team.
- Provide training to functional test technicians on how to confirm test failures and maintain test equipment.
- Perform test line conversion (when applicable).
- Maintain in house test fixture.
- Review overall ICT test capacity of CTH#1 TEST ICT capacity vs demand analysis
- Review ICT test requirement of NPI product.
- CCB coordinator
- Perform other work-related assignments requested by supervisors.
- Change Management, ECO, limits, test steps, FW and ID programming
- Engineering degree in Electronics or equivalent
- Experience in large-scale In-circuit MFG ICT test support
- Interpreting test requirements and documenting test procedures
- Analyzing data to drive coverage enhancement and first pass yield improvement
- Experience in Agilent 3070 platform supports/maintains
- Capable to do test development on the Agilent 3070 machine
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408