- Bachelor degree or related field
- Male or Female in age 28 - 33 years old
- Minimum of 5 years; Sales at senior level experiences and 3 years automotive / motorcycle industry based
- Experience in handling Channel Sales and Dealer Network Management
- Retails Sales would be an added advantage
- Enthusiastic, energetic and interpersonal skill required
- Self-motivating personality and ready to take challenging assignments
- Able to coordinate with other functions and work well under massive pressure
- Strong negotiation Skills
- Passion for Motorcycle an advantage
- Good attitude
- Fluent English language, both in written and spoken
- Responsible for supporting and developing International sales and marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Improve brand and market awareness through cooperation with appointed International dealers / markets.
- Develop and supports Sales through International dealers / markets.
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 033-135-014 ext.3401 or 081-104-8840
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai - Sr.Professional & Executive Consultant