Maintenance Assistant Manager Position:
- Manages scheduled maintenance and execution on the breakdown to ensure that all jobs are completed in time as committed with area owners.
- Guides and instructs the team to ensure that all maintenance works comply with company standards and plans.
- Provides a root cause analysis towards the breakdown of equipment.
- Reviews and updates standards of work and procedure.
- Supports reliability team to execute maintenance-related reliability jobs following an agreed plan.
- Coordinates with maintenance planner to set up a pit stop & outage plan and gives suggestions/feedback on the maintenance plan.
- Monitors and controls the use of spare parts, tools as well as expenses relating to maintenance equipment.
- Plans and conducts team development programs.
- Ensures that the maintenance team under supervision executes all maintenance activities following food safety, quality system, and EHS regulations.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical.
- 8 years of experience in maintenance functions with years in a supervisor/ management level.
- Good technical knowledge of & experience in managing all functions of Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrument with maintenance techniques.
- Knowledge in reliability techniques would be a plus.
- Experience in managing maintenance works on CMMS.
- Experience in working with ISO/Safety Standards, e.g., ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001.
- Possess abilities required for the job, e.g., strong leadership, accountability, problem-solving, teamwork, performing well under pressure, and communication.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349