- Ensure PM completed as planned by auditing actual situation to meet require
- Develop and improve maintenance standards for LDY and REF plant to
- increase mean time to between failures.
- Ensure sound processes for review of critical spare parts for reduced risk of
- breakdown from spare parts shortage.
- Plan and organize mid-term plant projects/shutdowns to maintain machine
- reliability and increase machine uptime.
- Motivate and lead team for build self-management for continue improvement.
- Ensure machine uptime is maximized by improvement prevention maintenance.
- Ensure sound breakdown processes to minimize Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
- that can increase machine up time.
- Coordinate with other functions to support projects and maintenance work.
- Provide support, advice and technical training to maintenance team.
- Ensure workplace are safe by conduct safety audit.
- Ensure maintenance regulation such as electrical installation/testing sign off,
- appliance tagging, calibrations etc.
- Assist with technician skill and performance assessments
- 3+ years' experience in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical Engineering
- Good technical knowledge of & experience in managing all functions of Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrument with maintenance techniques.
- Experience in working with ISO/Safety Standards, e.g., ISO9001, ISO14001
- Good command in English
Interested candidates, please click apply with your resume in English with recent photo, and expected salary
For more information please directly call to 081 104 9196 Nuntana / Recruitment Consultant