Manufacturing Manager Position:
The Manufacturing Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant(s) from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. Develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity. Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers' expectations. Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Ensure Compliance with local laws.
- Ensure Compliance with Company standards for EHS, cost control, waste reduction, quality, and complete and on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate fast improvements and improved working relationships.
- Identify, communicate, and drive implementation of capital investment and improvement projects and operational best practices.
- Manage deployment of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls, and plant performance measures
- Ensure standards for product quality, equipment, and operator performance are maintain and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production.
- Ensure fixed assets are preserved. Initiate recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to plant property
- Execute on strategic priorities of Formulated Specialties and Performance Additives, including the development of a supply footprint in region for regional sales.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Must have a level of proficiency with computer literacy.
- Safety & Quality mindset
- Strong Leadership in Manufacturing with an academic background in natural science or engineering
- Establish and maintain an open minded and trusted culture, which is in line with legal requirements as well as internal regulations and which is accepted on site
- Safely run operation (manufacturing, maintenance) at a level that meets customers' needs and established financial benchmarks
- Implements manufacturing policies and programs which drive the organization to maintain and improve its' competitive position and the profitability of the operation
- Directs activities so that approved products are manufacture on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives.
- Develop and implement effective employee relations programs that support sites goals.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349