- Be responsible for the organizing the promotion activities, like exhibition, target market & customers etc.
- Maintains and ensures accuracy, consistency, and quality of web data through content updates and the development of maintenance processes.
- Be responsible for web and email promotion, search engine advertisement; SEO, content creation by utilize digital marketing strategy to gain customer awareness and customer experience.
- Manage product, contents and pricing strategy on website and e-commerce according to country's strategy.
- Develops and implements social media strategy including the creation of guidelines, editorial calendars, and original content, while monitoring and interacting with audiences.
- Creates graphics, pages, and layouts as needed.
- Creating and managing technical bulletins and whitepapers on website.
- Develops dashboards and reports to communicate site and content performance.
- To conduct potential market research on the industries to understand required products, technology, competitors, and potential customers; Analyst and present to country manager to develop country strategy and marketing tactic.
- Coordinate with vendor on any promotion campaign on website, social media, and other marketing initiatives.
- Be responsible for production and distribution of promotion materials both inhouse brand and vendor.
- To build and develop an excellent relationship with vendors and potential customer when doing market activities.
- To coordinate with sales and country manager to understand customer insights, needs, expectations, and attitudes toward adhesives and dispensing equipment to develop plans and strategies for initiatives.
- Work with country's manager for country's marketing budget and execute for all marketing activities.
- Coordinate with vendor and internal to execute and plan on new product launch including product sampling, brochures, collaterals, and sales tools to support sales team.
- University education background - major Marketing or related.
- At least 3-5 years minimum relevant experience in marketing department in foreign funded company, B2B. Familiar in Chemicals, Electronics, Industrial markets a plus.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Makes timely decisions.
- High sensitivity to the business and market, Strong ability in analysis and problem-solving, resources integration and business promotion.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Must have strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe, and Photoshop
- Have strong ability of planning, familiar with how the media works
- Language skills - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or sales teams.
- Able to work under pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Be diligent, independent and team player.
- Have own car and driving license.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 081-1049290 darika.n @manpower.co.th
Contact person Khun Darika Ngamjarukit - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554