- Creating, organizing, and executing a marketing strategy that includes the project's product and communication.
- Controls the budget for each allocated project.
- Discover marketing prospects by examining customer needs, identifying the market, analyzing competitors, projecting expected sales, and determining the goal market share.
- Contact the customer, the supplier, and the agency to process the assigned plan.
- Manage the portfolio of projects for the allocated products and advance the short- and long-term plans to ensure project success.
- Working with a supplier to create the promotional item for a business campaign
- Directing all PR, advertising, and marketing initiatives chosen to support a brand's positioning and marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree - Marketing and other related fields
- Experience in planning And market analysis, marketing promotion activities in real estate business 1-2 years
- If having experience in taking care of single-detached house or townhome projects will be an advantage
- Able to use computer MS. Office
- Able to work 6 days/week
- Have a driver's license and own car