- Supervise and control all maintenance work in the Mechanical section.
- Handles to analyze and solve machinery problems.
- Handles to plan the installation of machinery.
- Organizes, trains and oversees the schedules and work of the maintenance team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- At least seven years of maintenance and engineering experience in manufacturing is required.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of maintenance systems, PM planning, and machine installation work.
- Good command of English