- Establishes strategic marketing & sales goals to develop and achieve the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) corporate objectives.
- Develops and localizes comprehensive sales & marketing plans and programs for AOP, consistent with market demands and long-term profitability.
- Performs key account management for major transplant business, and acts as sales at the start-up phase.
- Recruits, coaches, and develops a robust sales engineering team to develop and direct business end-users for the specialty chemical distribution and overseas vendors we represent.
- Develops and manages sales and marketing budget.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and provides feedback for future product development related to markets.
- Establishes and builds productive relationships with strategic partners and vendors.
- Ensures we achieve the business goals agreed with our Vendors for markets.
- Work with and support other departments to Develop business infrastructure legal identity, logistics, finance system, offices, etc.
- Assists Headquarters to identify potential Alliances & Acquisitions, and to facilitate negotiations.
- 10 years' work experience in adhesives, or other industrial and electronics markets, to develop direct end-user accounts and manage a sales team.
- Intimate knowledge of Thai market and ability to communicate seamlessly on a business level.
- Team player.
- Significant sales experience and aptitude.
- A leader: can build, design a strategy for and motivate a team.
- Entrepreneurial and independent: a self-starter.
- Business-savvy, hands-on, doesn't mind getting hands dirty.
- Willing to do what it takes to be successful.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 081-1049290
Contact person Khun Darika Ngamjarukit - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554 Ref:BH34354