Operation Director - Wellness Director
We are looking for a Operation Director - Wellness Center with a lot of experience and a lot of passion to join our team. This person will be in charge of creating, implementing, and evaluating wellness programs for our club.In this job, you will be in charge of coming up with and putting into action innovative and all-encompassing wellness programs that meet the needs of our members and make their overall experience better.You will also work with other departments to make sure that programs and services run smoothly.
- Devise strategies and plans for the clinical department according to company standards for excellent service and growth.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate comprehensive and innovative wellness programming.
- Collaborate with other departments to successfully execute and maintain wellness initiatives.
- Lead members through the journey of self-discovery and transformation.
- Oversee the delivery and evaluation of wellness classes, activities, and services.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices in order to remain competitive.
- Foster a positive and motivated team culture to promote member engagement.
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and resourcing.
- Plan and oversee all patient care or administrative operations and programs.
- Monitor program performance and analyze data to measure effectiveness.
- Keep track of member attendance and utilization of wellness services.
- Recruit employees to ensure the department is staffed with qualified personnel.
- Assign cases and create schedules for all employees.
- Coordinate and supervise staff, providing constructive feedback.
- Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development.
- Evaluate performance and discipline employees when necessary.
- Monitor compliance with legal guidelines, internal policies, and quality standards.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in exercise science, clinical administration, medical science, regenerative medicine, psychology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in the wellness industry, with previous working experience as a director or at the management level.
- Solid understanding of budgeting, resourcing, and performance evaluation procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of standards and regulations for the clinical field.
- strong knowledge of health and wellness-related topics.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent command of Thai and English.