- Responsible for managing setting overall procurement strategy and category management strategy.
- Ensure sufficient monitoring and effective end to end procurement activity under procurement policy.
- Take lead of the main category spending from sourcing until contract.
- Able to lead Procurement category to develop strategic supplier and category strategy for strategic partnership, that facilitated in supplier performance evaluation tracking.
- Drive operational standardized data analytics including spend analysis for all categories.
- Lead the cost saving project with initiative of ideal and execution.
- Handle the complex negotiation processes.
- Manage, coach, develop and ensure efficient operations of the Procurement team.
- Lead supplier relationship strategy including implement supplier improvement plan if needed.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Update procurement strategies based on changing market conditions.
- Bachelor or higher with business experience, Civil and IT Purchasing experience background is preferred.
- 10 years of Procurement relevant experiences
- Fully understands the Procurement discipline and other business processes.
- Great expertise in procurement platforms and other finance/ business ERPs (SAP, BI, Salesforce etc.)
- Broad knowledge of business procurement and Project management.
- Strong Category and Supplier Management Experience.
- Knowledge of Financial Management.
- Excellent command of English.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.
- Strong in managerial skill and people management.
- Change management experience is preferred.
- Understanding of TCO logic.
Location: Rangsit, Pathum Thani
Working: Mon - Fri
Sutassa Buengkeaw (Tangmay)
Tel: 097 919 3136
Send Resume: Sutassa.b [@] manpower.co.th