Product Design Engineer Position:
- Responsible to design product in order to meet customer requirements and feasible for production.
- Support Development of Production and Process Supervisor to manage no-complying items and provide solutions.
- Cooperate to apply project changes.
- Cooperate in developing and checking phases regarding project processes.
- Support FMEA Manager to apply project changes.
- Accurately follow specifications outlined in proposed projects to ensure that the overall production goal is achieved in the end.
- Create new designs and forward them to the project manager or manufacturer for evaluation. In doing this, design engineer will stick to the acceptable global standards of engineering designs.
- Use specialized software to create 3D models and drawings of products.
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records.
- Realize wheel drawings related control check list.
- Delivery wheel designs to Component Review Team and operation departments.
- Cooperate in developing and checking phases regarding wheel project processes.
- Realize and change surfaces within project analysis results by using CATIA.
- Respect quality requirements during analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in mechanical design.
- In-depth knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software prefer CATIA V5.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, schedule, co-ordinate and problem solve effectively.
- Good English knowledge.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349