1. Develop and document processes for all manufactured products.
2. Manage new product introduction and production support.
3. Manage Change notices of products/processes and update related documents.
4. Maintain and update Bill of Material and Bill of Operation of products.
5. Work with team to solve product issues and production problems.
6. Develop and sustain process improvements to reduce production costs, increase yields and improve productivities.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
2. At least 3 years experience as engineering function in Electronic Manufacturing.
3. Experience in Soldering process and Assembly process will be advantage.
4. Good command in speaking, reading and writing English.
5. Computer skills (MS office). Autocad, PCB viewer, ERP system will be advantage