- Drive the product to gain highest performance and achieve best outcomes.
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI perspective.
- Assess current competitor offerings and seek opportunities for differentiation.
- Analyze product gaps and develop appropriate fulfilment action plans.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans.
- Lead and operate marketing team.
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, marketing plan, and product launch.
- Create product strategy and describe business cases, use cases & indications, and market positioning as well as messaging that differentiates across primary market segments.
- Analyze market data to develop sales marketing & strategies, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share.
- Monitor market and competitor trend and analyze customer feedback data to potential opportunities, working on the development and promotion of the new products/ series.
- Gather and build product information/profile and coordinate with sale representatives and working closely with business partners.
- Conduct product training, designed training materials and evaluated sale representatives to improve product knowledge and application skill.
- Provided custom training to retailers (clinics/hospitals), via seminar and in-person.
- Provided support for marketing collaterals, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, tradeshows and other activities.
- Manage all Marketing events
- Create Marketing Content of online (Social Media as Facebook ,Instagram) and offline (Marketing campaign)
- Coordinate and organize academic programs
- Results-orientated project leader with experience in developing, implementing and supporting for health and beauty products.
- Skillful leader in handling multiple tasks from product management to customer service. Having strongly attention to detail, great communication and presentation skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Bachelor/Master of Pharmacy
- At least 3 years experienced in Product Manager role.
- Good English