- Production Engineer jobs assignment to Engineer to Engineer and Staff with follow up result.
- Daily, weekly and monthly progress PE activity status with report to Manager.
- New model setup plan with overall preparation with all concern section.
- Manufacturing process improvement for quality and workability.
- Follow other command from Production Engineer Deputy Manager and GM.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineer, Mechanical or related fields.
- CAD/CAM, AutoCAD, design and drawing knowledge.
- ISO9000 / TS16949 / APQP, PPAP, PMEA, SPC.
- Strong analysis skill, English communication skill.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 35K
- Working day: Mon-Fri (08.00 - 17.00) and some Sat (based on Hiring Company)
- Provident Fund
- Fixed allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 002 0243 / 065 727 3005
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554