- Plan, direct, manage and coordinate all production activities for the specific to ensure that the customer orders are processed in them, budget & quality.
- Manage production KPIs (Safety, Quality, Cost and Talent Management)
- Ensuring products produced are accurate and meet quality standards and customers' expectations as well as are delivered on time.
- Implement continuous improvement within the production line e.g. cost reduction, manpower, machinery to improve production
- Lead, direct and coordinate a team of employees within the area of responsibility, manage the review meeting process at different production stages and make sessions with direct report
- Manage the plant and machine safety and ensure that all safety requirements are met, ensure compliance with the environmental policies.
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed.
- Ensure that the employee is employed in accordance with production needs and the employees are assigned to positions that match their qualifications; identify, facilitate and maintain the employees' training needs per development plan.
- Bachelor or above in Production Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with 5 years in a management role.
- Experienced in manufacturing environment from automotive industries etc.
- Has experience in Production Processes: Laser Cut, Stamping, Welding, Spring, FOAM cutting, Wood CNC, Fabric/Leather CNC Cut & Sewing (Preferred)
- Strong in production technical knowledge, planning and problem solving.
- Strong leadership, people engagement with can-do attitude.
- Good English communication skills.