The main manufacturing engineer responsibilities revolve around studying requirements for each production process and product at hand, and determining the most efficient operations based on these requirements. Also, these professionals may design machines and equipment.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
- Develop and test effective automated and manual systems
- Design and install equipment
- Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources
- Collaborate with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
- Upgrade systems and processes with new technology
- Resolve issues and delays in production
- Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer or related.
- At least 5 years experience in a manufacturing engineer, process Engineer.
- Background in Aerospace or automotive is preferred.
- Good communication in English.
- Proactive, Independent working and solving problem skills.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
44/59 Room no.302 Moo 11, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact person: Thitiporn Watanakit (Aom) - Recruitment Consultant