- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering (any field) or business-related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, product development, and system development.
- Having experience or knowledge about system development, product design, and project management.
- Knowing IT coding skill is an advantage.
- Manage the project by coordinating with the internal parties and IT vendors
- Initiate project plan, operate following the project timeline, and constantly report to the direct supervisor.
- Create operation flow including SOP and communicate with all related parties.
- Create the materials to onboard the project to the primary user based on the project's objective, such as the user manual, marketing brochure, product training, etc.
- Maintain and monitor the projects on hand, including problem-solving.
- Have strong analytical skills/ communication skills/ interpersonal skills/
- Have can-do attitude/ service mind / creativity/ problem-solving