Preferably minimum 2 years in purchasing field, working experience in procurement or capital procurement or expediter.; ages 25-35
Good communication skills in English writing, speaking and listening.
Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Has basic knowledge of commercial e.g. import process, custom clearance and incoterm.
Has basic knowledge of Engineering equipment/material especially in Petrochemical field.
Understands the chain-of-command within the supplier's organization, and is willing to escalate when appropriate within the supplier's organization.
Good commands in Excel and SAP will be advantage.
Ability to work with people from different professional backgrounds.
Ability to trigger and facilitate problem resolution processes.
Willing to learn new things.
Understand GPM work processes, Role and responsibilities, Purchasing Policies & Procedures and the Expediting Processes
1. Procurement or capital procurement or expediter.
2. Manage procurement activities for assigned material packages:
- Ensure that procurement process/procedures shall be complied.
- Ensure that materials, services, and required documentation are specified in accordance with Project requirements.
- Ensure that materials, services, and required documentation are delivered in accordance with Project requirements:
3. Expediting the delivery process and maintenance of regular contact with Project Management clients or other department to ensure that activities are meet all the expectations of those group. Maintain updating Expediting status.